About Me

My photo
20/UK - 2nd Year Student of IBM.

Tuesday 7 January 2014

Soap and Glory Lidshadow & Linerstick Review

The Daily Double by Soap & Glory


Introducing to the 2in1 Soap and Glory Stick.

Photograph : By me

This is a very smooth and effective (let's say 2in1 eye shadow).
What it does?
Well, to me it is like a eye shadow with two different shades. The Ombre A Paupieres is a lighter color which you apply on first to your eyes lids and is followed by the Crayon liner which adds more dimension to your eye lids.
This product is FAB! And the reason I'm loving it is because it last all day.
I apply it in the morning at around 8am, and it last till night time when I remove it.
If you're looking for a eye shadow that is long lasting, I'd use this one. No eyelid primer needed!
This looks quite grainy but you get an idea of what it looks like.
To apply, just put the light color to guild the darker first. Don't forget to 
blend with your finger tips then quickly apply the crayon liner.

Brought this from boots at the price: £8.50
Selection of colors:
 Brownie & Velvet Pink
 Plum Plum & Ultra Violet
 Greenlight & Fresh cream
Thanks for reading! :D








No comments:

Post a Comment